Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halfway to the finish line!

Well, I'm halfway through my two week wait. So far, so good. I actually haven't thought about it much. I've been busy at work, which is usually when I do my thinking and googling. I have no expectations for this cycle. I refuse to get my hopes up. In fact, I think I am not going to test...well at least not right away.

I have my new fertility doctor consultation appointment next Friday, so I guess if AF doesn't arrive by Thursday I'll test. If it is negative, on with the appointment. If it happens to be positive, I'll be able to give enough notice to cancel - then of course I'd have to throw a party!!

I guess a week from tomorrow I'll know our fate.

1 comment:

Leslie Laine said...

I have a good friend who got her BFP when she had an appointment scheduled with RE, on her last cycle of Clomid! I hope this is your story as well!

Love your blog background! Very cute!!