Sunday, July 19, 2009

Crazy dream!

I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a baby in my bathroom all by myself. I went outside my house and found my dad and my brother out there and was waving at them to come in - I was going to show off my baby.

My dad came in and I was asking him what looked different as I rubbed my empty belly. He said something like "Wow, congratulations, you finally got pregnant". I was like "No, dad. I already gave birth." I told him to wait there and I'd bring the baby out.

I could not find the baby for the life of me!

I searched the whole house and went through piles of stuff and my old dolls and I could not find the baby. I was really freaking out that maybe I was losing my mind. I went back and check the bathroom to see if the "evidence" of child birth was still there. It wasn't. So then I really thought I was crazy.

I went outside and walked from end to end of this knee-high swamp. On my way back somebody told me that my mother was at the house. When I got back there she was sitting outside at a patio table having coffee with someone...next to a stroller.

I went up to her and asked if she found my baby and she said yes. She pulled back a blanket and there he was. And he had the hair and the sideburns of Elvis.

Ya, told you it was crazy. But I can't get that sick/panic feeling to go away now that I'm awake. I hate creepy dreams like that. (Maybe it's the hormones. I got my hcg injection a couple of hours before I went to bed)

2 comments:

finding_ac said...

i think you are thinking too much about dead pop stars, and that show "i didnt know i was pregnant"...lol


♥ ac

Neve Steinberg said...

It's creepy now, but you'll have a good laugh ten years from now when you describe the dream to your son/daughter. LOL