Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time to start the vitamins again!!!

I got a phone call at 7:45 this morning from DR. M!!!! I was so shocked! I heard my phone ring and what trying to think of who the heck would be calling so early, and it was him. I did a double take when I saw it on my caller ID.

He asked if I got my period, and I said yes. He asked me when, etc., and of course I'm driving to work and not looking at my calendar so I had to think really hard when day one wasy. I haven't been paying attention since it didn't matter this time, but I looked at my calendar when I got to work and I had guessed right :0). Then he said, we'll you'd ovulated (which he had never called to tell me the results of my progesterone blood draw, so that was nice to hear), and he said the sperm had looked good. He also said, since I'm not going to ovulate on my own there's no reason to waste time. He asked me to come in on Saturday for an u/s so we can get going again. I am so freakin' happy! I'm majorly shocked that HE had the initiative to call ME!!

I was totally expecting to call on Monday and maybe hear back from him Wednesday...blah, blah, blah, and drag this whole thing out. I'm a very happy camper right now. This was such a blessing to get good news this morning. I was having a bad night the night before since I found out one of my cousins is pregnant. She is the youngest of three girls and both of her older sisters have had babies and they aren't married and not even with the baby-daddy anymore. I was so frustrated and pissed and did the whole "why me" cry session. After I cried it all out I felt better.

My first thought when I read about her pregnancy on her mysp.ace and fa.cebook page was, "Wow, her parents must be so proud to raise three daughters and have them all knocked up without being married or even still with the fathers". Granted, the currently pregnant one is still with her bf, and they have the possibility of getting married (unlike the other two), but still. Here I sit in my OWN home, with an SUV, and a HUSBAND, and a yard and a park only three hosues away. I have the total set up and I'M the childless one?! Go figure. Life is definitely not fair sometimes.

Hubby had told me a story last night about a father (I don't know in what state), who completely abused the safe haven law by dropping off his NINE CHILDREN at a church or something. That law was meant for infants less than 30 days old and his kids ranged from 17 yrs to like 3 yrs or something - and NOW he's with a girlfriend who is pregnant with TWINS!!! Why is this man allowed to have 11 children he doesn't want and us infertiles don't even get one!! What the H???

Okay, enough ranting, this was supposed to be a happy post. Ooh, there goes my reminder to take my vitamin, here we go!

1 comment:

finding_ac said...

i am extremely glad to see the happy news..especially since "doctor m" did the iniating...when we call him it takes a bit for him to get back to us...which to me seems like years (but then doesnt it to all childless couples?)

i think that is so awesome that you are going to be able to move forward and that you ovulated and all...that is almost a jump for joy in itself...you gonna do an iui or???

i didnt have the best news about my fertility today either so i pretty much pushed my hubbs in a crazy infertile woman cry out party and pretty much sobbed and full on wailed in the parking lot of a garden plant selling store. I was so out of it i went nutzo on the "why me's" and went through like seven stages of what could be the problem; ranging from somehow God was punishing me, to it being my fault, to hating my husband in the moment....it was insane..lol

but i feel better now...but i would feel so much better if i was like you, getting an ultrasound and gettin babies inside of me...but you deserve it, girl...and i am excited for your possibilities.

btw- that man that gave up his kids pisses me off..hell i will even take his three year old and his new twins that he probably wont want either...idiot.

♥ ac