Saturday, July 11, 2009

Follicle check appt.

No good news to report.

I told Dr. M that I had spotting on Friday afternoon for a few hours. I think he's exact words were, "That's strange". Nice, eh?

I had the ultrasound and there are lots of little follicles starting but nothing even close to being big. The solution? 4 more days of injections **whaaaaa!** This time we are doing a double dose every other day. I go back on Wednesday for another ultrasound. Yippee, skippy.

This cycle has to work or I might explode.

I came home from my appointment about 10am. I took a nap from 10:30-2:30pm. I'm crabby today. I'm trying not to be, but I am. I just snapped at Hubby for nothing and now he doesn't want to talk to me...I totally understand. He can't win with me lately. I'm always annoyed by something. I know he can't wait for this to all be over too. Poor guy.

2 comments:

finding_ac said...

is it normal to have to do a double dose?

♥ ac

I Believe in Miracles said...

Ugh. Go figure our bodies NEVER react the way we want them too... just not those lucky woman. Hoping for this cycle for you.
~~HUGS~~