Thursday, July 23, 2009

I could be getting a cyster!

Yes, it's true. Looks like I'm developing a cyst. I did not ovulate, and my follicle is bigger than it was last Saturday. It should be smaller since the egg was supposed to release and the follicle would be shrinking. Nope.

The doc said the u/s is not an exact science and the progestone test that I'll take on Monday should tell him more. He did say "there is a silver lining to this black cloud..." that he's occasionally had patients who ovulated another egg that he didn't see and they've become pregnant.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you that I'm not getting my hopes up on that scenario!

So Monday, we'll know more, but while we were chatting in his office he was already talking about the changes he'll make to my dosages next cycle.

I'm so scared that he'll have to use that torture device on me again on my next IUI. No point in stressing about that now I guess.

To be continued...

1 comment:

finding_ac said...

well that is a bummer that it (probably) didnt work this cycle. But at least you know he is on top of things and that he is already thinking of what the plan of action is for next cycle...takes the anxiety out of it.

wish me luck with our newest deal

♥ ac