Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Acupuncture

I forgot to add in my “history” blog that I have started acupuncture. I started about 6 weeks ago. I have to say I think it is doing something for me. I used to suffer from many, many a sinus headache, and now, I can’t even remember the last time I had one.

I used to always get heartburn too…and since I’ve started it has drastically decreased.
Also, since I started that is when my cycles have gotten shorter and more “normal” - whatever that is. I believe the acupunture helps my body grow both the large follicles this month.

Dr. K (the acupuncurist/naturopathic doc) also recommended some diet changes and fish oil. I must admit that it has been hard for me to take it - not because it is nasty (although it is straight oil)-but because it is in the fridge. I don’t remember it is there. I know this will help so many things if I remember to take it. I wish I could have it at my desk at work. :0)

No comments: