Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Skipping September...

Well, as I was laying in bed last night, trying to get my mind to shut off, I realized that the timing of this cycle is, well, bad timing.

I will be out of town for four days and that lands right at the end of "action" time. We could make it work...but I don't want to force it. Also, I will be pretty stressed with work in the next couple of weeks, and I know that stress has an effect on fertility, so unfortunately, I think the right decision is to wait for October.

I am generally okay with waiting, but my only concern is that I won't ovulate at all, therefore I wouldn't get my period again at the end of my cycle. It's not actually THAT big of a deal, it just means I have to take MORE drugs to induce my period...but geesh, I hate popping pills. I don't even like to take anything for a headache!

On a side note...a coworker's family stopped by the office today. It was her sister and her husband. They had two little cutie pie kids. I heard them making their rounds of introductions from across the office and to be honest...I was hoping they wouldn't come my way. You wanna know why? Well, because I heard the little kids. And lately in my hormonal state just the site of a pregnant belly, infants or toddlers will get me all choked up. So I did my best to avoid them, but I ended up running into them anyway on my way out the door. It was a brief "nice to meet you" and then I was off...**whew, I survived with dry eyes!**

Anyway...today is cycle day 1...so I am hoping four weeks from now I start again...

No comments: