Friday, September 5, 2008

To test, or not to test

Well, here I am about 36 hours away from the big test day and I am starting to get cold feet. Maybe I won't test. I mean, my period will come in a couple of days anyway if I'm not preggers. I just REALLY don't want to see another negative. I've even changed brands in the past, because I thought maybe that first brand just wasn't compatible with with me...dumb, I know...but I get desperate.

On the other hand, if I took a test and it was negative then I would know a couple of days early and I could expect my period in a couple of days, instead of being disappointed when Aunt Flo showed her ugly head.

So, I have to make a decision. I've been looking forward to testing for two weeks, but now that the time is here...I'm scared of a negative...**please, oh, please God, let it be positive!**

No comments: