Monday, September 15, 2008

As I predicted...

In my last post I talked about one of the reasons for taking this cycle off was because I would be stressed in the next couple of weeks. Well, it has begun. Today marked the start of a long and stressfull couple of weeks. I actually am a little relieved by the stress today, just because it affirms that I made the right decision. At the same time, I wish I wouldn't worry so much about stuff at work. I think sometimes I care too much. It's just a job, right?

This whole week I'll be in rush to get things together for our biggest event of the year (and probably the biggest ever for our organization) at work. Next week I'll be heading to the event for four long long long days.

Anywho, I just wanted to give an update. There is not a whole lot going on in the fertility area. Probably won't be until next month. I'll post if anything significant happens. Stay tuned...

No comments: