Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dreaming, part 2

Okay, I've officially made up my mind about dreams. They don't mean a gall-dern thing! Last night I had a dream about Madonna - yes, Madonna. Why you ask? Well, the only thing I can think of is that I have a song of hers on my iPod that I like most of, but I always get to a certain point in that song when I have to change it. I heard that song on my way home yesterday, so maybe that is why I dreamed about her.

The two of us were sitting in a diner? skateland? a bowling alley??? Something like that. Anyway we were just chatting and I was telling her how I grew up with her and how I was born in '82 and she was so thankful that I was a fan. Well she was getting a lot of attention. People were coming up to her and asking for pictures, autographs, etc. She said she needed to find a date to sit with her so the people would leave her alone. Well she spotted a guy standing up against the wall not paying any attention to her. She went up to him and was talking to him then was grabbing his arm trying to get him to come and sit down with her. He wouldn't budge so she was going to walk away. As soon as she started to leave he grabbed her by the waist and they were fighting and struggling...and that is were the dream ended...strange, eh?

So, that is why I conclude with dreams mean nothing...I guess that is a good and bad thing :0)

No comments: