Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Moving Day

Well, today is the big moving day for my bro-in-law. All three of us have lived together for almost 4 years! At the beginning we were helping each other out by splitting expenses, then when my hubby and I bought our house, he moved with us to help with the mortgage while my hubby recovered from a car accident (hit by drunk driver). So now, our life is finally back to “normal”. It has been a blessing for “the bro” to live with us, but it is definitely time for us to be alone. Today is the big day. In about an hour the Uhaul will be here and we will be hauling everything away.

I believe this will be a big stress reliever. For one, it is hard to be spontaneous **wink, wink** (sorry mom! :0)), for two, we will gain a bedroom, and three our house will be messy because we made it messy, not because someone else did too. Oh, to say I am excited is SUCH an understatement.

In the back of my mind I’m a little nervous to help with the move because I’m obviously hoping this cycle worked, and if it did I wonder if lifting heavy stuff it such a good idea. I think I’ll leave the super heavy lifting to the males and I’ll just deal with boxes and smaller items.

I am thankful that I have him moving as a distraction. It is torture to have nothing to do but think about testing in a whole week. So with me starting pack him up in the last couple of days and getting ready to do projects around the house, I am really distracted, and should be for at least a few days. Only six more days…**gulp** …and yay for less stress!

No comments: