Sunday, October 4, 2009

3 days left!

Only three more days! I can't wait. Honestly though, I've been busy enough the last week that it hasn't gone as slow as I thought - and I'm so thankful!

My hiney is so sore from being injected every day the last month. My ta-ta's are still pretty sore, but they don't seem as bad as they were. I've also been having some ovarian pain, sometimes it's a sharp pain and sometimes it's just crampy. I'm not surprised at all since I have follies, which I'm sure are cysts now, that didn't go away when I ovulated. It's not an unfamiliar feeling, so I'm not too worried.

Unfortunately, more people than I wanted to tell have found out about my "faint" positive. I just hope for my sake that my little bean continues to grow and I don't have to break the news of the failure. Despite my effort, I can't help but be excited and day dream about the possibilities. It didn't help shopping for my friends baby shower and attending it yesterday. She got so many cute things for her little baby girl that I kept thinking that I'll need this or that or want this or that. It's tough. It was a good day though. I'm glad it was this weekend and not next weekend if I do end up not actually being pregnant anymore. I don't think I would have been able to go.

Well, not much to report. I do another booster HCG injection tonight, and continue the PIO...

I don't remember if I mentioned it before, but my spotting stopped on Wednesday afternoon, and I have seen anymore since - and believe me, I thoroughly inspect every piece of TP. :0)

And one last thing...I've definitely had some changes with my sniffer. On Friday in particular I seemed to smell things a lot stronger..and my taste buds are a little wacky. I can't stand milk right now and my appetite has been weird. I wonder if the booster HCG makes me experience these side effects??? Who knows.

Have a good week - and I'll give you an update on Wednesday!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm really glad to hear the spotting stopped. Yes, hopefully you won't have to retract the happy news about the positive.

I tell you what, HCG shots made me way sicker and somewhat miserable, pregnancy, however, did not really bother me at all. I always figured that since I got so woosy with the HCG that I was in for it for sure if I ever got pregnant, but not the case. All those hormones can be interesting.

finding_ac said...

oh and it probably sucks, cause you cant take another preg test to double check...cause of the hcg huh?

♥ ac

oh and i am also curious about the trigger shot...what can you tell me?