Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Seeing Double!!

You read right. There are two beautiful flickering heartbeats! Hubby and I are so excited! I have a baby A and baby B picture to post, but I have to figure out how to block out some info first. I'll get those posted for you tomorrow. Of course you can't see much, they are just little blobs in the picture, but on the live u/s the heartbeats were awesome! We didn't get to hear them, but we got to see the little flickers.

I have to continue my PIO injections (bummer) and I go next week to do a progesterone test. Then another u/s the next week. I can't believe this is happening. I am in dreamland right now.

Well, I'm off to start day dreaming of names, and nurseries and books to read...

8 comments:

Jess said...

YAY!! Congrats!

Amanda said...

Oh wow! Makes those PIO shots worth it I bet!

Rach said...

Congrats!! That is sooo exciting. So happy for you.

Just Believing said...

omgoodness gracious!!! double the blessing!!!! a million congrats

melissa said...

I cannot believe it! That is too insane!!!!

finding_ac said...

TWO PEAS IN YOUR POD!! wow, that is so awesome to think about! i cant believe it, and i bet you cant either...just wow! congrats!!

♥ ac

Kathleen said...

oh wow! twins are twice the fun. that is wonderful news. congratulations times two

Heather Poe said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I need check people's blogs more often...CONGRATS!!! What a long time coming this has been. We'll be praying for healthy, happy babies (plural, yeah that's right) and mama. Love and hugs