Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The results are in *drum roll...*

It's official! I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Monday's (9/28) level: 12
Today's level: 1,020!!

I finally broke down and called them because I was dying at my desk. The receptionist told me my level. The doc will call me later with the progesterone results and we'll figure out where I go from here. I'm assuming I'll do some more bloodwork and then an ultrasound in the next week or two...but we'll see.

I'm just so flippin' excited.

Thank you God for blessing me with this gift. I will cherish it forever.

And thank you all for your prayers and well-wishes. I truly am grateful!

And here is a little calculator I found...I'm right on track!



Assessment: The Two-Day hCG rise was 204 % and is considered adequate.
First hCG: 12 mIU/ml
Second hCG: 1020 mIU/ml

8 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you! Best wishes on this new part of your journey!

Kelly said...

yay!!!

K, can we start playing the guessing game as to how many there are? :P

Imma guess 2! haha

melissa said...

!!!!!!! When is your first ultrasound? Around 6 weeks or so?

Life Happens said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you! I just found out today that my first IVF resulted in a positive! I'm just worried about the beta number. It was at 24, so I am praying that it goes up. I am just so nervous!

Just Believing said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! bestst news ever and there has been somuch of it lately!!! a million congratulatiosn yoru way!!!

SCS said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!!!

Rach said...

This is so amazing! Congrats! I'm so excited for you.

finding_ac said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

i could keep saying it all day long cause that is so AWESOME!! what a BLESSING God has given you!!! Finally!!! i am so happy for you, i pray for stickie dust for you, and you can pray for me to be right behind you, if you please!!


you go girl!!

and YAY again, just for good measure! Tell me when we are gonna go celebrate with a big ole slice of cake?!

♥ ac