Monday, October 19, 2009

Hanging out

So there isn't much to do these days without the strict schedule of my fertility treatments. I kind of feel lost, like I have all this time on my hands and nothing to do with it. I need a hobby.

Nothing really new to report. Everytime I say I have a symptom is seems to go away or morph into something else. Thankfully the heartburn has been gone for a while. I'm still REALLY tired and occasionally nauseous...but hey...I can deal. Oh and I go from cranky to crying in almost no time. Thankfully Hubby is so patient with me!!

I didn't get a chance to actually talk to the doc last week when he called. I was at a work event and the building I was in didn't get cell service (ugh!). I got a voicemail from him though and he basically said my numbers are still going up and we'll see you next week for your u/s.

So, that's about it. I'm just waiting for my appointment on Wednesday. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I am so very happy for you! God bless you and those little babies!!