Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just talked to the doc

The doctor called. He was very encouraged by my numbers and confirmed I am right where I should be.

Next step: have another test done next Wednesday, then the week after that I'll have my first ultrasound!!!!

I think I will continue to be in shock until I see the heartbeat. I can't believe this. I'm just shocked.

I did ask about the progesterone. I asked if I could switched to the suppositories instead of the injections. He thought about it and decided since things are going so well, he doesn't want to "rock the boat", so until the ultrasound we'll continue the injections. Bummer. But oh well, I'll do ANYTHING. He said my progesterone level is 40 something...which is high, but he didn't want to change the dose right now either.

Fine with me. I'll do injections the whole 9 months if I have to.

Well, I hope I can finally get some decent sleep tonight now that the major stress is over, for now.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Great news! I'm glad the doctor is happy with your test results too. Hopefully you'll continue to see a nice rise at the next draw and a beautiful u/s.

Trina said...

OK, so I wrote you the facebook comment before I read your blog... sorry, you don't have to answer my question now! :)

finding_ac said...

you make me laugh saying "ill do it the whole nine months if i have to"....that is exactly how i feel. when i saw dr. m last night he asked me if a dose of a med he put me on was an okay amount...i was shocked that he asked and it took me a minute to respond...i said "heck yes it is" then i said "oop" cause i think it suprised him. i told him "that i would do WHATEVER it took, however i needed to, to have this outcome"

he is so socially awkward that it almost makes him feel more lovable. like when i was leaving, i usually leave shaking his hand, but he put his hand on my back and said "i will see you soon! ...its fiiiinnnne" lol

♥ ac