Friday, June 26, 2009

A better day

Although I'm still not a happy camper, I'm not AS angry as I have been. I had even considered changing the title of my blog to "Diary of a Mad Infertile".

Guess what? We live in a small world. Ya, I'm sure you knew that, but today, not only did I find a fellow infertile in my neck of the woods, but we go to the same doctor!!! Whoa! (Hi AC!). Anywho, I look forward to meeting her in person.

I had so much earlier that I wanted to write about today, but I am at a loss as to what that was...

I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to blog for a while, but I think blogging is like milk - it does a body good. If I didn't have my blog all of these emotions would be pent up and I'm fairly certain I would have exploded by now.

I'm thinking I might call Dr. M like Wednesday or Thursday next week and ask about a Provera prescription. Hopefully, he will prescribe it and let me take it soon. The faster we can move on the better.

Happy Friday all! I hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi, happy Friday to you too!

I'm Barbara from Fairhaven Health. We manufacture natural, doctor-designed products to help couples conceive. We offer supplements, teas, diagnostic tools, etc. including products such as FertilAid for Women and Men.

I've been reading your blog and you've got some great content! If there's interest on your part, we'd be happy to send you product samples for you to review or to use as giveaways. Just fyi, we're by no means a large pharmaceutical company and are committed to helping women conceive safely and naturally.

I can be reached via Barbara@FairhavenHealth.com.

finding_ac said...

Uh...hi back!! pretty fancy to be named in a blog! lol I thought "doctor m" was on vacation untill like a week or more from now...that is what my hubbs says thier machine says ne ways...friggin A...

i am thinking about doing the same thing seeing if i can get my game plan on. for like the last two weeks i have been getting BFP's and then i go take a blood yesterday and got a negative, WTH?? and then this morning i got a neg hpt..so i had another frigging chemical pregnancy..which is awesome- I am SO PISSED!! then we go to grocery outlet and i have been bawling all day long mind you...and see like 8 women with babies...and the oly store usually doesnt even have 8 people in the store total when we go shopping...
i feel like im getting punished sometimes!!

we both can ride the crazy train together, apparently.

gah!

♥ mrs koelker

www.mytransfurryance.blogspot.com

oh yea and tell me what you find out about the fertility natural chick that is the other commenter.i bet its bound to be interesting.