Thursday, June 11, 2009

Whoa!

Holy cow - the hormones must be raging! I'm watching the Dog Competition on ESPN and I'm all teary eyed. Seriously? Dogs running obstacle courses is making me cry?

Not 30 minutes ago I got home from walking my three pooches and was totally pissy. If I walk them consistently they are good walkers, but it has been a while so they were bad boys. Remember me talking about my bassett hound stopping during our walks because he was tired? Well today he started stopping not two blocks from the house and about halfway though out walk he actually laid down!!!! Yes, he is that lazy! Anyway, we only walked for a half an hour and it was not much of a workout with them stopping constantly to smell every bush or litter or to rest. I was grouchy...and now I'm weepy.

Wow. :0)

1 comment:

melissa said...

I'm so happy that your dog just laid down. Maybe you just get them a wagon and pull them. =)