Thursday, June 18, 2009

Uh oh...I just pee'd

So, ya...I have no will power. I was totally planning to wait to pee on a stick until Saturday. Ya...that didn't happen. I was doing good until Hubby called we were talking and we got to talking about the test and he said to just take one. And I said "are you sure? Without you here?" He said yes...so there I went and trotted off to the bathroom.

I just pee'd and now the stick is brewing on the counter. I'm so scared! I'm so nervous to go look at it. Maybe I'll wait....ya right!!!! Okay...It's been three minutes. I'm going to go look now...**gulp**

And the drum roll please......

Big...Fat...Negative.

Shit.

Oh well, there is still a glimmer of hope that I won't get my period...small glimmer.

2 comments:

Just Believing said...

Ok but still it could be to early! So hang in there!! I will be saying many prayers out here in California!!!

Ashley said...

Oh, I hate those darn tests! I'm sorry! I'll hold out for the actual beta though since it is still pretty early.