Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CD2

I called in to work this morning. I was having pretty good cramps, back pain, and I couldn't sleep because I was afraid I would "leak" on the sheets.

I cried a few times at my desk at work yesterday, and a few more times at home. Today I'm not not so weepy, just plain pissed off. I know there is no point in being pissed, it won't do any good. But I am.

I suppose I should look at this involuntary break as short relief from the whole process, but I don't. I just had a break, because of the same thing. I was in Florida and couldn't get my u/s in time so I had to skip that cycle. Since October I have only had two complete cycles. I'm so pissed. I hate the waiting. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I would kick them in the teeth for making you wait if I could.
www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com

finding_ac said...

i hate the waiting too...i got a faint bfp on like the 15th and then got really really faint-think-im-not-pregs-ne-more positives like the day before yesterday...so here i am waiting again...thinking these symptoms are probably unmistakable for pregnancy waiting to see what the deal is...when i have a fear its a chem preg...

good luck to you

♥ ac

www.mytransfurryance.blogspot.com

Allen n Teresa said...

I too have PCOS and have since adolesence diagnosed 11 yrs ago. :( I would love to kick them in the teeth too! It's amazing how someone who is supposed to be helping can be such a pain in the behind! I'm wondering if you have tried alternative "medicine". If you are interested at all you might want to look up d-chiro-inositol. I don't have periods on my own ever have to rely on bcp. I started taking d-chiro-inositol and according to my BBT chart I ovulated like 2 mos later (don't know if I EVER have before). Not preggers yet, but hoping this cycle will be the winner (cd4 today)