Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not sure if it means anything, but...

I have been feeling different so far since the IUI on Sunday. I know it has only been three days, but still. Definitely Monday night and Tuesday I had some cramping on my right side (where the follie(s)) were. This is pretty normal, I figure the follie just burst and was sending the egg on it's way. Monday mid-day I went to the bathroom and when I was done I noticed a lot of mucus and some very very light spotting. It wasn't brown, and not really "pink" but it looked like fresh blood. But it was really scant. I probably wouldn't have noticed if I was examining the TP. According to Dr. Google this could be from my ovulation.

Then Tuesday and today I have felt a little uterine cramping. Nothing strong at all, just enough to notice. I have no idea the reason for this. I am crossing my fingers, toes, legs, arms...that this means that something good it going on.

Like I said I've never noticed this stuff before, so I am CAUTIOUSLY optimistic that maybe, just maybe, I could have a positive this time...

To be conintued...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hmmm... who knows at this point, but I hope it means something good!