Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekend Update

I had my CD18 u/s appointment today. One big fat follie!!! I was hoping for two...and MAYBE there might be, but it looked about 15mm or so. The big one (I'm guessing) is about 20-22mm or so (he didn't actually say, but it was 18 on Thursday). I'm so excited I'm finally to this point again after the break I had to take.

I took an ovulation test Friday and this morning. Friday's was negative. This morning there was a definite second line. I brought it in to Dr. M. He said I was on my way to ovulating, but not fully yet, so he decided to give me the hcg shot. Hubby is going in tomorrow at 5:30pm to present his soldiers. Then I'll get basted at 6:30.

I am HOPING this IUI isn't as uncomfortable as the first one, but hey, I'll do what I gotta do.

IUI #2 - here we come!!

3 comments:

Just Believing said...

Yeah for a big fat follie :)

Thats awesome wishing you all the luck for IUI #2 to be the last!!!!

www.wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Fingers crossed for you! :)

Amanda said...

"Blasted" lol