Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Busy bee

Hello all! Nothing much to report in the IF front. I'm waiting until Monday to call the doc for Provera. Since he's been on vacation I figure calling him the day he gets back would be worthless since I'm sure he's swamped. *sigh*

I've been keeping myself pretty busy the last few days or so. I had a pretty busy Friday night last week - watching a chick flick with a friend eating pizza and popcorn. Then Saturday I helped another friend move - whew, that was a long day. Her and her fiance lived in a 2nd story apartment and they have a TON of stuff! Anyway, I definitely got my physical excersise in that day! I was exhausted! Sunday hubby and I did some yard work: mowed, weed whacked, and I planted some flowers...then we went kayaking. It was so fun. We bought these kayaks a while ago...like probably over a month ago and hadn't used them yet. My mother-in-law and her bf lives on a lake and they are only a mile from our house - very convenient! After work yesterday hubby and I had some dinner and went over and kayaked again. Good times!

I've been mega sappy lately and I don't think I can blame hormones. I was looking at some photos the other day on Fa.ceboo.k of a friend I went to high school with. Her four year old son recently died. He had SMA (I can't remember what it stands for at the moment). Anyway, the photos were his last professional photoshoot and there was one with him laying on the floor and their family dog was laying by his head. The look on the dogs face is what made me get really teary. She just showed so much love in her lil doggy eyes. Aw, it just broke my heart to know that little Logan is gone and his dog doesn't know what's going on. The friend said that the dog still goes in his room and lays on his bed at night. Aw, just makes me so sad.

THEN, last night, I'm watching Jon.&.Kate.+.8 and there was a clip of them having movie night as a family and I turned to hubby and said "I want to have kids so bad!" and there I went welling up with tears. Then we were watching S.wamp.Log.gers or something and they had a scene with their whole family gathered around the dinner table and there was a little baby someone was holding and my hubby said something about how cute she was and there I went again!

Ugh. IF sucks.

1 comment:

Our Infertility Journey said...

Hey, I understand! I am new to blogger, but not to the infertility thing. Just on here looking for others who understand what I am going through. Sending a few hugs and prayers your way. I have PCOS too. My name is Connie.