Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm still holding out!

I have not tested yet! Almost everyone has told me to wait, which I totally agree with. Thankfully I was busy last night and I will be tonight, so that has put off any temptations so far.

I would really like to hold out and maybe take one Saturday afternoon. I'd like to give AF a chance to arrive. I just remember taking a test a few cycles ago at like 3pm and by 9pm AF had arrived, so I was kind of annoyed.

As always, I'll keep you posted! Only three more days!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You can do it! Hang tight, girl!

omgLisa said...

Good luck! How exciting :-)

SCS said...

Good luck...and it will be worth it to wait until Saturday...there is nothing worse then getting negatives results when it is still to early to test. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP...:)!!!

Anonymous said...

Stay Strong!!

www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com