Monday, June 15, 2009

I knew it!

I knew I would be riding a roller coaster this last week and sure enough...here I am.

Last night I was scouring Dr. Google for any early pregancy signs at 8dpIUI and 7-8dpO...not really much out there. I'd had light headaches all weekend, I'm been having to go to the bathroom a lot. I have been moody and REALLY irritable...BUT all of those things could be my period too. Dang!

Today, I'm feeling slightly crampy. I totally feel like my period is coming. I'm trying to remember last cycle and the timing of it all. I'm pretty sure if this cycle has the same timing I'll get my period this Saturday.

I was trying to decide last night when would be early enough, but not too early to test. Today I am thinking I won't even bother with a test and I'll just wait to see what happens on Saturday.

I really wanted to call in to work today. That is how low my ride is taking me. I just wanted to sleep and read and watch movies all day. I don't want to sit at work with Dr. Google at my fingertips and think about all this stuff.

Hope is fading away and pessimism is taking it's place - as usual. Man, I hate roller coasters.

I'm going in today to have my progesterone tested to make sure my follie burst. I'm 99.9% it did I felt major cramping over there last Monday and like I mentioned last week, I noticed that spotting.

My husband seems totally convinced that I am pregnant. I find it really sweet that he is that optimistic, but then I feel like it could never be reality. I've never ever had a positive pee test. Even the O test I took before the IUI was only "partially" positive according to Dr. M.

I can't picture a positive pregnancy test, or me being pregnant, or buying baby stuff for us, or any of it. I know people get pregnant and have babies everyday around the world, but it just seems so far out of my reach. Ugh. Sorry to be mopey today. I guess that is generally how the 2ww is. The first week is all happy-happy-joy-joy and the second week, reality hits, and it is definitely woe-is-me.

3 comments:

Just Believing said...

Aw girl I totally understand all those things. If I had a nickel for every time my husband told me he thought I was pregnant :) Although its so much harder for us to be optimistic ( heck its our body we should know!) it helps to have some one so positive :)

I'll be thinking and praying for your BFP and for your heart!

It's so hard !!!!

Kelly said...

Woo! a cycle buddy :P I swear I could be a certified google doctor when it comes to TTC! I google EVERYTHING too!

Ashley said...

Hang in there! This is a difficult time; two week windows stink! We're here for you no matter what the results though!