Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yes, I sometimes act like a 5 year old.

So, since I'm not pregnant this month I decided to quit taking my prenatal vitamins until I start a new cycle. I know, it is childish, but whateva!!

I am forgetful occasionally, so I put a reminder on my computer at work to remind me twice a day to take my vitamins (they are 3/day ones, so I take two at work and one at home). Well everyday at 8am and 1pm my reminder goes off. Since last week, I've just dismissed it. And when I click the dismiss button it's with a "screw you" attitude. I know the button didn't do anything wrong, but still...

I know the vitamins are good for me pregnant or not, but I've been taking them for four years and this month I don't give a rip.

What prompted this post you ask? My reminder just went off 10 minutes ago.

2 comments:

Just Believing said...

Check this out... the lady on Price is Right won both showcases today for a total of like $56,000 or something...I immediatley got all mad and pissy and was yelling at the TV " Do you know I could do like 3 adoptions and 3 IVF's for that much money???"

How's that for acting like a five year old :)

Were in this together girl blogger buddies!

finding_ac said...

ha ha and i have been doing the same thing..like i told you today i havent even been taking the metformin...

the true reason...cause it makes me sick or i am mad? the world will never know!

♥ ac