Thursday, September 3, 2009

I can't concentrate

All day, all I have been doing is Googling this and Googling that. Sometimes I'll just sit and stare out the window. All I'm thinking about is the injections...and the fact that I didn't read the instructions right. Not three injections I'll be getting each day, but four. Yep, that's right folks, two Lupron and two Fostimon.

I could hardly sleep last night thinking of injecting myself this morning. I had a really hard time falling asleep and then I woke up at 2:30am and couldn't fall back to sleep until almost 4.

I have a feeling that the anticipation of 4 injections tomorrow and for the next 8 days is really going to compromise my sleep tonight.

*sigh*

1 comment:

finding_ac said...

ive felt a very compromised ability to concentrate as well..i have been googling pregnancy tests for the 100 billionth time to see if there is ANYTHING that i possibly dont know about them! its exhausting

♥ ac