Thursday, September 17, 2009

One down, one to go

All went well today (hooray!). I was SOOO nervous before my appointment. I was completely freaked that Dr. M would have to use the tenaculum again. Thankfully, things went pretty smooth. I even took Tylenol about an hour before in case there was pain, but it was fine. I didn't cramp as much either, but the Tylenol might have helped with that.

Tomorrow I go in again. Then Dr. M wants me to start baby aspirin in a couple days to prevent any clots that could form. He said with releasing multiple eggs I run the risk of hyper stimulated ovaries, and with that comes the possibility of clots - hence the aspirin.

Well, that's about all folks. Thanks again for all your support!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad it went well. You made it to O!

Jess said...

Fingers crossed! Hope tomorrow goes well too.