Sunday, September 27, 2009

So confused

Part of me thinks my body is failing me again. But I don't know.

I'm spotting. I don't know how that's possible since I'm still taking the PIO injections, but I am.

I had some mild cramping earlier, but it almost felt like ovarian cramping. I thought maybe it was one of my follies that didn't burst getting bigger or finally bursting. Who knows. All I know is that I noticed the spotting this after noon, and gradually it is getting worse. I'm calling the docs office in the morning to see what's up.

Today is only 10 dpo...too soon for AF, right???

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'd think it'd be kinda weird to get AF on PIO... that stuff is pretty good. It could be implantation (let's hope). Or maybe it's just one of those things. You've put your body through a lot this cycle.

Kelly said...

Sounds like implantation. PIO doesn't keep AF away for everyone. There's alot of girls on my boards who get it even with PIO.

Have you tried testing yet?

Leah said...

Spotting does happen, even on PIO. I hope you get good news. :-D

finding_ac said...

im guessing PIO is another type of injection...? maybe its implantation..that would be super sweet!


♥ ac