Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend wrap-up

Side effects have kicked in. Actually, I really shouldn't complain, it seems to just be one - a very, very upset stomach.

It started Friday night and was pretty bad. Saturday during the day I felt okay, but later around 5-6pm my tummy started hurting again. Sunday I felt good all day, but slept horrible that night and I lost count how many times I got up to go to the bathroom. My stomach hurt so bad. It was actually my stomach and not my intestines. For most of the day today my stomach has been a little upset, and now that it is getting to bed time it's getting worse.

I think (for the third time this weekend) I'm going to take a sleep aid and hopefully I can be well rested for work tomorrow. I am just really thankful that I don't have the hot flashes that seem to be notorious with the Lupron.

The injections themselves have been going pretty good. The one in my tummy tonight hurt like hell and I had to try three different spots before I could get the needle in. I wonder if that needle was dull for some reason. My tushy shots have been way better than last time. Last time it seemed all of them were injected right into a nerve or something.

I had my blood drawn Saturday, and this morning. I go in tomorrow for more blood then Wednesday for an u/s. So far, I don't really feel a whole lot of stuff going on in my ovary area (usually I can feel stuff going on). But I have been wrong before, so I'm not too concerned about it.

Well, I'm off to pop some sleep aids and hit the sack. I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: