Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tomorrow is the day

Cross you fingers that my cyst is gone! Tomorrow evening I go in for my cd2 u/s appointment. If the cyst is gone I will start injections on Thursday.

I NEVER thought I'd be excited about needles...well, I'm still not, but it's the the excitment of getting this show back on the road.

How cool is it that cd1 starts on the first day of the month? Very convenient.

Hubby's still sick, but he'll have to suck it up for Thursday so he can poke (or more like stab) me in the arse! :0)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hope the news is good tomorrow!

Nothing about infertility is usually convenient, but take what you can get.

finding_ac said...

no kidding!! but a big fat YAY for it being on the first of the month- it makes the mind numbing math alot easier...lol

♥ ac

Anonymous said...

Seriously crossed...In fact if I could cross my nose, stomach and belly button, I would do that for you too! Good luck!!

1luckychick said...

Hope you have some great news! The injections, in my opinion, weren't so bad. I think that is just because we are so excited to get pregnant we will do anything! Good luck!!